Two Skincare Saviours

Sunday 20 March 2016


 
My skin at the moment is suffering, like really badly. I don't know whether its the colder weather, stress, what I'm eating but it's driving me nuts. I suffer from really dry skin and it's looked really dull and lifeless lately. So to try and combat this I've been attempting to do a skincare routine. For the record I am no expert but there are two products that I've been loving lately and now use daily. 

The Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner by Pixi is something I've heard many people talk about and it's been something I've wanted to try for a while. When I was browsing Cult Beauty I just decided to get it as the reviews are so positive. And I have to say I'm agree. I put this on a cotton pad, wipe it on my face and neck and skin feels a lot fresher. Its perfect for my skin specifically as it's get rid of the dry patches and makes me feel awake. I bought the bottle back in January and I still have about half left so it last a while and you don't really need a lot.
The Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask from the Body Shop I bought quite a while ago but I've just started to use it properly. This mask is literally a life saver!! The instructions say to leave it on for 10 minutes and wipe it off with a tissue. But I usually put it on before bed and then wash my face in the morning. My skin always feels so soft and I love the smell of this. As odd as it sounds the fragrance reminds me of a perfume that my Nan used to wear so it has a nostalgic vibe to it.

I still have a lot to learn but thought I'd share some products that seem to be taming my horrific skin as of late. If anyone has any products they'd recommend let me know, I'm always on the hunt to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment