Rainbow and Loud

Monday 5 February 2018

 Asos Bright Stripe Jumper - £22.00


A fashion themed post, I know what is happening. It's been a long time since I've posted any outfit posts as well let's face it the self confidence has been real low lately. But I just had to share this jumper I bought a little while a go as I'm a little bit obsessed.

Rainbow seems to be a real trend at the moment and I love it. I've been really inspired by bloggers lately and seen so many bright coloured pieces. I usually hide behind black and white outfits, but I think it's time to have a little more fun. My style has become quite boring lately so I'm trying to bring back the buzz I used to have when creating outfits. I hope soon I will be able to outfit posts outside... maybe...one day.


Originally I wanted to buy a glittery striped jumper from Warehouse, but like everything I have my eye on it sold out so quickly! But i found this little bright number from Asos. I pair this jumper usually with black jeans so the focus is entirely on this piece, but I think it would look great with a blue denim skirt as well. It's a great jumper to wear when you're having a bad day as it just instantly boosts your mood, and i need that as I'm always feeling the blues at the start of the year!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that rainbow sweater! So fun!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete