Time for a new start

Saturday 2 January 2016



Well here we are, another year has come and gone we're somehow now in 2016. I reached probably the darkest place I've been in a while at the end of 2015 (I've spoke about it in my last post so I won't dwell too much on it again..). I don't really like the bullshit new year new me that's bombarded all over Facebook, Twitter, basically every social media platform. But this year I am sort of joining the hype. I don't need a new year for me to change, it just so happens that new year has come at a point where I do need to make some changes.

Breaking up from my first relationship has knocked my confidence hugely. I worried before that there was no one out there who would ever want me.To finally find someone and then for that to just drastically stop after a month has just made me doubt a lot of things. I guess I've just dwelled on why I couldn't make another human being happy. But hey ho as I keep getting told plenty more fish in the sea and all that.
My weight has fluctuated over the last year and its making me so unhappy. Well I'm changing that, I have to so I can hopefully start to feel good about myself again. I've firmly established I will never 100% love myself as that's not how my mind works. But if I can increase the self confidence only slightly I'll feel a whole lot better. But I think mainly I just need to stop, dare I say giving a fuck what people think. I've learnt that you'll never please everyone and there will be people that simply don't like you.


Everyone has a different story. Mine took a negative twist currently, but I plan to create some happy memories in 2016. I hope to thrive upon new opportunities which I hope involve a full time job that gets me out of the retail hell I'm currently stuck in. I want to travel more, I need that thing what's it called.. oh yeah a holiday! I haven't been on holiday in years so to get away would be simply amazing and it's going to happen. Also to get what is an actual social life and go on more nights out, I don't even know what a night out is anymore.

Let's see what the next 365 days has in store for us then shall we :)

No comments:

Post a Comment