Trying Out IGK Hair Products

Sunday 25 February 2018



Its been a while since I've bought anything new for my hair. I am probably one of the laziest people when it comes to my hair, I'm just not very good at making it look presentable. I have the most unruly, frizzy, curly hair. Its been the bane of my life since I can remember, I had a combination of an afro and perm as a kid. But for a few years now I've been growing my hair as I've always had this dream to have really long hair. And for once it's actually getting there. Don't get me wrong I still have a long way to go but it's the longest it's ever been and I'm not complaining.


Like many people that follow and write blogs, I watch the usual YouTubers/bloggers that have loads of followers. I watched a couple of vlogs where a lucky group of girls got the chance to travel to Miami for the launch of IGK hair on Space NK. So what do i do, look on the website and yep... I've placed an order. I've only ever bought one thing from Space NK so it's pretty new territory for me, but this brand just looks super cool. Plus I have been on the hunt for a dry shampoo that actually works on my hair and doesn't make me look like I've gone grey at the age of 23.


They're not the cheapest but I am a firm believer that if a product works for me then I will splash out a little more as it's worth. I love the names of their range of products and the packaging. It's so unique and different to anything I've seen before. The first product I wanted to try was the Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm as it sounded dreamy. I saw the words tames frizz and detangles so thought yep that sounds like I need that in my life. Plus it has coconut oil in it and I love anything coconut related as the smell is just divine. I tried this out yesterday and my hair is so soft. You can also apply it to ends of your hair when it's dry which I always need after using straighteners. 




The main product I wanted to try out was the Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo as like I said I just can't find a dry shampoo that has worked for me so far. I've heard very good things so I'm hoping that is true. It says it's lightweight and buildable so I'm hoping it doesn't make my hair feel disgusting. Other dry shampoos seem to make my hair feel really dirty. I've yet to try this but we'll see!

Let me know if you've tried anything from IGK hair. I really want to improve how my hair looks, I just wanted natural beachy waves like Blake Lively, heck I just want to look like her is that too much to ask? Have a lovely Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment