Seeing Strictly Live

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Right well bit delayed writing this, but I had the great experience of seeing Strictly Come Dancing being filmed live at Wembley for Children in Need.  I cannot tell you how long I have been wanting to see stricly filmed as it's my favourite tv show!!. I took my mum as a treat as we both love it!!


I went a bit glitzy for the outfit I wore there as I wanted to fit in with all the sparkles that are usually seen in strictly. So I went for items I have bought recently. I didn't manage to get time to take singular shots of each item I will get use to doing this one day :'). I went for a classic white shir (H&M), my black pleather topshop vectras (i literally live in these shoes) and a pair of metallic sparkly purple jeans(H&M) that are just beautiful! I admit there not the most comfortable pair of jeans but they were just to stunning to not buy. Here's a quick snap:














It was soo strange seeing the dances live in person and knowing that it was being filmed for the bbc. And as for the costumes.. oh my days they were stunning!!!






















Costume making is what i'm studying at uni at the moment and well i'm a bit of nerd when seeing amazing outfits in person. I cannot think of any better way to spend my days then creating gorgeous outfits that will be seen by audiences!! Working for the costume department for strictly is my ultimate dream job :) hopefully one day eh

Right well that was my first post :) hope one day i'll get to see it again! Thanks for reading!!
Katie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment