The Graduate Exhibition

Monday 15 June 2015

 


 


 



 
 I've been somewhat absent from here lately but for good reason. For the past three years I've been studying Costume Production and over the past weekend I completed the highlight of the entire course the graduate exhibition. Its chance for us to display our best work we've created over the past three years. All year I have been stressing, losing sleep and generally experiencing anxiety over this as I wanted it to look good. However somehow it came together and I hope it's not big headed to say I'm proud of what I've achieved. Apologies for the picture heavy post but I just can't believe it's all over. This post if anything is one for me, a memory of quite frankly what the best three years of my life has come to. We had professionals from the costume industry as well as family and friends come to see it and it was what I can only describe as nerve wracking. People seemed to enjoy my dissertation/ IRP piece which is the decorated navy blue 1920's evening dress.
I also worked as a maker on a show that took place at the Barge house on the South Bank where everything was held. If I manage to get the photos of that I will post about that soon.
I've been so privileged to go to one of the leading Drama college's in the UK and I can't quite believe it's coming to an end. 



1 comment:

  1. I really really like that dark blue dress :)
    Julie

    http://julieswonderworld.com/

    ReplyDelete