Buying Make up off ebay.. trustworthy??

Saturday 22 March 2014

Yes.... I'm still alive haha :') apologies lack of posts. I've had such a hectic time lately that I've hardly had time to look on the internet never mind write a post. I've now officially finished my first show role! It was a lot of fun and I learnt a lot from the experience, particularly about people. I won't go into that though haha! I can't describe the feeling of seeing a costume you've made be worn on stage. It made me soo happy!
I'm now back home for a couple of weeks for my 'Easter break'. Easter isn't for ages and my mates aren't back from uni till near the time I head back (how does that work)
Anyways so I really want to get my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, it's so pretty!! I've found some on ebay as I can't really afford £37 :(. Has anyone got high end make up off ebay?? can it be trusted??

I'm hoping I can get it soon or maybe treat myself after my birthday which is in a couple of weeks. Literally haven't thought about it till my parents asked me what I wanted yesterday. I'm gonna be 20 eurgh haha

Hope your all having a lovely weekend :)

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment