One of the best breakfasts i've ever had!

Saturday 29 March 2014

So recently I went to Nottingham for a couple of days to visit two friends at uni! I've only ever been there when I had an interview for uni there but never really got to explore the city. It's such a different vibe there compared to London so I really enjoyed seeing where my friend was now living a new life :)
We did some shopping (even though I have no money) more like window shopping and explored.
I was so busy catching up with my mate I didn't actually take a lot of photo's. Also silly me forgot my camera lead at uni fun times! *nice one Katie*

On the first night I got there we went for dinner at Frankie & Benny's, had this amazing garlic bread thing ( I could live on it for the rest of my life). We then decided to go to the cinema there. We saw a film called About Last Night. When it started I was like I have picked the shittest film here but it got a lot better. Plus one if the trailers shown was the new Zac Efron film coming out in May (need him in my life :P)
Discovered the joys of pick & mix and there were skull sweets, I of course picked up a few. My mind was blown haha. It's a rip off though hence why this is the first time I got it in years!

The next morning we went out for breakfast which I never do. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and is always a time I enjoy. We went to an American themed diner and I just had to get pancakes. Look at that beauty!! I wanted fruit as well as my eating habits lately  have become bad! It was so good that I felt a sense of sadness when I had finished it haha!










Then that night we went out clubbing. I don't go out at uni as there isn't anywhere to go and I never have time. I drank way too much which I didn't want to do, no idea how it happened. I don't think alcohol and I are friends right now aha

Just wish I took more photos, both the ones above are from my Instagram: @katielmales :)


Thanks for reading

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment