A couple of new Primark Additions

Tuesday 24 June 2014


 
 
 
 



Alright!
Being at a uni that's a short train ride away from London is really exciting. However its not so good for my bank balance. I had to go into London to do some fabric shopping, but I figured I would pop into the Tottenham Court Road Primark as it is my favourite. So what was supposed to be a trip for me picking up a couple of necessities for my uni summer ball turned into me picking up a couple of items I absolutely love!!


I did actually need some sandals. The one's I own literally feel like cardboard at the bottom and do not provide any comfort to my feet. After seeing Kate from gh0stparties (check out her blog!!) show these Aztec print sandals in a Primark haul I knew I needed them in my life. I picked up the monochrome coloured pair for £4 which I think is amazing! They also did a tan and coral coloured pair with the same design but didn't have my size :'(. I'm still going to look for them ha!


 
 
The most exciting find for me was this amazing kimono. I have wanted a kimono for the longest time but for some reason I have never bought one. What I loved about this one is that it's knitted but is still light and floaty. Plus I'm a lover of fringing (I adore the 1920's). The neutral shade and soft floral pattern on it makes it wearable with lots of different outfits. I literally couldn't leave it.
 
 
 
 
I saw lots of pieces in Primark that  I could see me wearing for summer. Hence why I will not be going there for a little while (yeah right)
 
 
 
Hope your having a lovely start to the week
 
 
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment