March Beauty Favourites

Sunday 29 March 2015

 


Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer
Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3
Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes Mascara Extreme Black
Kylie Minogue Showtime Perfume
 
I'm on a beauty hype at the moment it would seem. I thought I'd put up a quick post showing some of the products I have been loving for the gloriously hectic month that is March. I've spoke about majority of these products in posts. The Nars foundation I have fallen in love with. I thought I would like it but I didn't realise how amazing it is. I don't apply a lot as it can look a bit cakey and I'm suffering from dry skin currently. The colour is perfect for my skin and I don't know how I coped without it for so long.
The Soap & Glory concealer is great as it has two different shades. One is used for under the eyes and the other corrects redness and blemishes. I've had this for a while but it's been a staple.
I've spoke about the eye shadow palette here so I'm not going to say much. The colours are just perfection.
The Rimmel mascara I started off by hating and now I love. Yeahhhh, I don't know how that happened but I really love it. To be fair it is time for me to get a new mascara.
I adore the scent of this perfume. I have Daisy dreams by Marc Jacobs which I love but I want to keep it for special occasions. So I wanted to find a perfume for everyday. I have had this Kylie Minogue scent for a few years and found it when I came back home. Its a beautiful fruity scent that is long lasting and not overpowering.
 
Can you believe how quickly March has gone (I say that for every month really). So today is the day of Wrestlemania exciting times!!! I am somehow preparing to stay up till around 4 am. Not gonna lie don't know if I'll do it but challenge accepted haha.


2 comments:

  1. I got the KickAss concealer and I just can't crack it, I need to suss the correct way to apply it for maximum coverage!:)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk AND tellingtapes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try the Nars foundation, it seems awesome! :)
    The Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete