Boutique Candy by Next

Tuesday 17 November 2015

 

 
After having a pretty stressful couple of weeks with juggling so many things at once, I felt like it was time to do a bit of retail therapy with my mum! So on my payday I hit the shops and well may have spent a little bit of money (I think it's what girls do best). 
Perfume is something I always ask for as a gift but don't really buy for myself I have no idea why. I mean I am obsessed with perfume as knowing I smell nice gives me a boost of confidence, is that weird??... Meh but some of them are just so expensive and I don't want to wear something that cost me more the my weekly food shop. But I got to a point where I had no perfume left what so ever.

Whilst shopping in Next the mother and I came across their Boutique fragrance range and decided to have a sniffing session (sounds dodgy but couldn't think of what else to call it). And I really liked a lot of them. There were three in the range and immediately I knew which one I wanted. Plus with only one box of the scent I wanted left, it was sign that I had to have it in my life.
I went for Boutique Candy. As soon as I sprayed this on my wrist I fell in love and it just had to be mine. The description of fruity and floral sums it up perfectly. It's sweet but not overpowering and it's just really refreshing to wear. And for the price of £6.50 you can't go wrong. Hello stocking filler fro Christmas.
The packaging I really like as well. The bottle is small and dainty. Now with a name like Candy, pink would somehow be involved but I think it they have kept it from looking like a tacky perfume aimed at young girls by added the hints of rose gold.

I couldn't rave enough about these scents, so perfect for a present. A beautiful scent at a beautiful price. You can't  go wrong really. I'm actually considering buying another bottle already...

1 comment:

  1. I've got so many perfumes on my wishlist right now, it's not healthy!

    Veganism and why over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete