Black Strappy Heels

Thursday 8 May 2014

Hello All!
It's May already crazy stuff! Apologies for lack of posts, finding free time is proving to be difficult at the moment.
So from watching countless YouTube videos I have seen so many video's of youtubers wearing black strappy heels and have fallen in love with them. I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair and finally caved and bought some from New Look
 

 
 
I chose to go for a block heel as I'm not the best at walking in heels. I don't think I can wear these on a casual day. I do however love the whole jeans and strappy heels combination. I'm kind of channelling my inner Claire Marshall (love her videos check her out!!). These were £19.99 I believe which isn't bad!
I now need to prep my feet for summer so they look decent in these as a lot of foot is exposed. I need a night out soon to test them out. I know my feet will hurt as I have weak feet haha :)
 
 
Do you have any black strappy heels you recommend and what do you wear them with??
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment