Camel Nails

Sunday 12 April 2015





Cocoa Karma by Essie
 Camel is a staple colour right? It's a colour I associate with coats more then anything. I think it's a very classic colour seen in a sophisticated women's wardrobe, something that I never describe myself as.
After browsing my Instagram like always,  I came across a picture of this Essie shade on The Little Plum account and was immediately intrigued. Check out Chloe's blog as she is by far one of my favourites and always looks so beautiful in every outfit post she does!
Cue me skipping to Boots and going straight for the Essie section. I've never actually owned an Essie nail varnish before so I was pretty excited. The price does put me off slightly just due to the fact that I'm not someone who constantly paints my nails. However I have fallen in love with this colour. It is a beautiful chocolatey toned brown that I feel is very complimentary with my skin tone. To be fair I think it would suit all skin tones. It's light, neutral and easy to the eye. Perfect for pairing with any outfit. I even painted my toe nails in the same colour, seriously that indicates how much I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment