My Face Agree's with these two

Wednesday 13 May 2015



I'm lazy with skin care that's a fact. I know I know I tell myself off all the time. I am unfortunately one of those people that think it's acceptable to use a face wipe even though it's not great for you. I just want quick solutions, especially at night when I know all I want to do is go to bed. However I am trying to look after my skin a bit more and have found two products I really have fallen for.
The cult Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is the most expensive product I've ever got in terms of skin care. I actually asked for this for Christmas as I'd heard so many great things about it. I personally love it as I instantly feel so much better when I use it. It's soft on the skin and gets rid of my make up. At first I found it confusing because you rub it onto dry skin and then use a damp muslin cloth to wash it off. It's also safe to use around the eye area so you don't have that sudden panic when your eyes start to sting because you've got product in them.
The second is Peaches and Clean 3 in 1 wash-off deep purifying cleanser. The name immediately makes me think of the Snoop Dog song Peaches and Cream not that I am a massive fan of his haha. This stuff is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I've noticed such a difference my skin tends to be really dry. My best friend Charlotte told me to try it out and she's definitely convinced me to try more Soap and Glory products.
I'll have glowing gorgeous skin before I know it...

Apologies for the lack of posts, I'm on the final stretch of university so trying to cram in all of my work. Shit is getting real. Hope your all having a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish cant go without it!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try the Liz Earl cleanser! It looks really good x

    http://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete