I've Somehow Graduated

Saturday 12 September 2015


So this really means the end to university life. Yesterday I went back to my university (Rose Bruford)and had my graduation. Its weird to think right at the start me and my housemate were literally saying we don't think we're going to be able to do it. But here we are three years later having a degree and having to wave goodbye. It's sad to think that part of my life is now over and I can't go back and relive them. If I could I would happily do the course again even though I stressed and cried a lot. Its cause I cared. The girls in my class (known as the stitch bitches) are just incredible and they've just bought so many happy memories into my life. I mean what am I going to do without our gossiping sessions and saying tune to when a classic song comes on the radio.
I'll miss Lucy's Nigel Thornberry impression, Sade's laughing fits when to the point where she cries, Becca talking about weddings, Anna getting excited about anything to do with Phantom, laughing with Lou if someone burps, Caroline going on her rants I could go on and on really. Lets just say I'm gonna miss all of the girls!!
It was an amazing day spending time my family. For the first time in my life I can say that I'm actually proud of myself. I'm leaving with a BA Hons in Costume Production.




 
I of course wore all black as my tutor thinks I'm a bit of a goth, she isn't wrong to be fair. Tested out my new shoes from New Look I love them but damn my feet hurt now. But enough about my outfit check out my little nephew Alfie's outfit, by far the best dressed person at the whole ceremony. 
 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have your whole life ahead of you.
    Also, Your nephew is looking stylish!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats. that such a big deal and you can surely be proud of yourself.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete