Boohoo Wishlist

Tuesday 9 February 2016


Shocker I've found myself looking online at clothes again... Boohoo is a brand I used to have my hesitations about but lately after exploring their site I've found some really nice pieces. It's so eclectic and feel like it's different to other brands I look at regularly.
The striped shirt has an amazing colour scheme and I thought it was really different.
The shift dress I absolutely adore and will definitely be purchasing at some point. I feel like it's going to be the perfect dress for spring/summer as the floral pattern gives it the girly vibe I want but the lace and dark colours adds that bit of grunge.
I am in desperate need of some new sunglasses and I really like the look of those wayfarer ones.
Red is my current favourite colour to wear, mixed with brown hair I think it looks so stunning and classic. This off the shoulder lace dress looks so elegant and beautiful. Perfect if you want to feel like a lady for a special occasion. I just need an event to wear it for.
And yes I've picked a bit of nightwear. The teddy I've picked is probably a little bit on the sexy side to wear just casually at home with my parents around. However I really like the look of it and it would make a change to the mix and match pyjama's that I practically live in.


 
 
I have no doubt a cheeky Boohoo order will be made soon, question is which of these items will I purchase 

1 comment:

  1. I love these picks lovely, especially the striped shirt! I've never actually shopped on Boohoo but maybe I should x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete