Believe in the Shield- ootd

Sunday 12 January 2014

 





 



Black Shirt- Asda
Joni Jeans- Topshop
Shield Necklace- Asos
Trainer Shoes- Asda
Coat- Asda
Bracelet- River Island
Ring- H&M


So I really liked the outfit I wore yesterday. Now the inspiration for it was my necklace. Being the wrestling fan I am, I always have favourites. Now your thinking where are you going with this Katie?? Well my favourite group to watch in WWE are currently the shield hence the inspiration behind my necklace aha! I just saw the necklace and thought it was really cool and I immediately wanted to have it!




                         These are the Shield in case your not a wrestling fan or whatever. Kinda have a thing for Dean Ambrose (in the middle)
                         , okay not kinda I do just can't take my eyes off him ha!



Yesterday it was my uni friend's 20th birthday so decided we would go on a shopping trip to London :) we had to go fabric sample shopping for our university project.  It was kind of successful :/ We then hit Oxford street and I don't think I've ever spent that much money. I don't deal well with spending lots of money as I've been bought up with the mentality of spent it on things you need rather than what you want. Therefore I always feel guilt if I spend. However yesterday for me I went crazy! A haul will be coming up soon showing what I got!
Anyways going off topic I decided to go for a comfortable outfit yet I still wanted to look like I'd made an effort. I wore a black shirt with my newest obsession my Topshop Joni jeans (the most comfortable things ever!!). I wore my blatant knock off converse shoes from Asda (bought them for Reading festival and they're a dream) and my new coat from Asda. I transitioned the outfit to night when we went for a meal out at the O2 by swapping my jeans for a skirt, tights, some heeled boots and chucked on a leather jacket.


Sometimes outfits can be inspired by the craziest things, this one so happened to be by a current wrestling faction haha!

Hope you had a good weekend!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment