So much pink

Sunday 26 January 2014

I went home for the weekend to spend time with my family as it's my mum's birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday you wonderful woman!! I had a few errands to run and had to pick up a few bits so went to my local town. I decided to head into River Island with my mum and discovered a trend which seems to be hot right now, PINK! And I mean lot's of pink.
Personally I can't stand the colour as it's just so stereotypical of a girl and Barbie like. However I was loving some of the pieces in there, a personal favourite was a neon pink jacket. I've obviously seen the pastel pink coats that everyone seems to love. And I have developed a massive love for coats!! Check out my newest video to see that haha :)


These are only a few of the pink items I found on the River Island website. Perhaps I'm starting to embrace a bit more of a girly side. I think pink will somehow make an appearance in my wardrobe this spring/summer.

What do you think of the pink trend??

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment