The Blogger Programme Tote Bag

Wednesday 4 February 2015




I'm still very much a newbie to blogging. Having only have really been involved with my blog the last year I feel like I am still very much at the start of what I hope is a long journey. I have learnt and still am learning about lots of aspects of it. I joined the Blogger Programme a few months ago and have lately been learning my way around the site. I don't know why but it takes me so long to grasp things, I'm not exactly the quickest learner. Recently I saw that they were sending out some free tote bags and really wanted to get my hands on one. I was so happy to learn  I managed to 'bag one' (what a pun). This lovely tote bag arrived through my door yesterday morning and I was so excited to open it. I am a huge bag lady so it will come in to great use. Seriously ask my friends at uni, I never go in with just one bag. I like to carry lots of things around okay.The Blogger programme is a great way to get involved with brands and discover new blogs as well. I've just started to build the confidence to get in touch with brands and have worked with two so far by creating wish list posts for them. It's a lot of fun creating interesting content on things I know would fit perfectly with my personality and interests.
I also received a pack of mints by Peppersmith which is perfect as I am definitely more into mints then chewing gum. They are Lemon and Peppermint flavour and after literally just trying one I can safely say they are delicious. What's so great about them is that they are made up of 100% xylitol. Xylitol is a safe and natural substitute for sugar so these mints are good for your teeth. I'm always worrying about my teeth so these are a welcome addition to my life.
This has made me feel a bit more part of the blogging community now. I can't wait to hopefully use the Blogger Programme more for further opportunities, Thanks to the team for sending me a bag. One happy Katie right here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment