Daisies Galore

Sunday 3 August 2014




This summer it's been all about daisy prints and anything that has a daisy on it. Not only clothes but with fragrance as well :) I thought I'd picture some of the items I own that I've been loving.
The first is a clutch bag from New Look that my friend kindly got for me for my birthday whilst on a shopping trip. I've used this a few times now and I love it. There's plenty of room for the essentials for a night out such as phone, lippy etc. I love the 3D detailing of the daisies.
Awwww Daisy by Marc Jacobs how I love you!! This is hands down my favourite perfume I've ever owned. At first I only wanted to save it for special occasions but it's quickly escalated into me wearing it everyday. I think it's the perfect balance between being strongly scented  but not to overpowering. I've now got my eye on the Dream scent and I really want to get my hands on it :) Probably doesn't help me watching all the Dream tag video's all over YouTube.
The daisy chain head garland I got at Reading Festival last year. I always feel like I need a floral crown esque item. I loved this one as it was simple and not to in your face. I'm now going into a state of depression as I'm not attending Reading this year :'( I feel like it's a prominent part of my year now aha.


Anyone else loving Daisies right now??

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, I love daisies on everything too!

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not alone :) thank you for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. Daisy's are underestimated in the flower world, I think they simply lovely! That clutch is so cute!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are very lovely and perfect for summer! thank you :) x

      Delete