Quick Fix Facials- Exfoliating Scrub Mask

Thursday 28 August 2014

 

 
 
Apologies for the lack of inventive posts lately, I don't know why but I've had a few unproductive days. I need to get my dare I say 'mojo' back haha!
I don't own many skin care products making me the ultimate lazy girl. I need to invest in some more products as I want to improve my skin as I feel like it looks a bit dull lately. I'm quite lucky in the sense that I don't really suffer from spots too often. I suffer from dry/combination skin so exfoliating is really important. I picked up the Quick Fix Exfoliating Scrub mask on a trip to Boots a few months ago. It is amazing!! Its a bargain as well at £4.99.
It's really refreshing to put on the skin and doesn't feel to heavy. It contains a mixture of pink rose clay, pomegranate extract and glycolic acid helping balance out your skin tone and cleanse. It doesn't have an unpleasant smell either which to me is so important as I'm not going to smother something on my face that smells disgusting.
You simply dampen your face, squeeze out a decent amount and massage it for about a minute all over your face and neck. I usually rub it in circular motions. It contains beads which start to exfoliate your skin when you massage it into your face. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and rinse of with warm water. I have to use a flannel to help remove it as it's a bit stubborn to get off with just water.
After I've washed it off my skin feels so soft and has a slight glow. I love it as I feel like it's a treat. I think it'd be perfect if your having a girls night in or fancy a bit of a pamper. And it won't break the bank.
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. There’s more details here: http://elnr-hmphrs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html . Enjoy x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    Just discovered your blog and love it, so have followed you on bloglovin ;)
    Bella xx
    http://missbellaboo99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete