A place I love to visit

Monday 24 November 2014

 
 

 
 





 Hello, yeah I'm still here. So work experience has finished and I'm back at uni, well technically I'm back tomorrow as I took today off. Today my parents kindly offered to drive me back to Kent and took me to one of my favourite places to visit around Christmas time. Crews Hill is in Enfield which I believe is on the outskirts of London. Don't take my word for it as Geography isn't my strongest subject haha!. It's basically a road full of garden centres and cute little shops There is one garden centre in particular that goes all out for Christmas and I absolutely love visiting their. It's totally got me in the Christmas spirit. I tried to take as many pictures as I could but I think they're a bit funny about photos being taken. There are so many decorations, lights (my favourite), cute little light up moving villages and gift sets. There were also lots of  festive themed food selections like biscuits, sweet, chocolates your spoilt for choice. I had to pick up some little gifts for friends as it's rude not too. Yeah real reindeers too, they go for it big time haha. We ended spending quite a large amount of money which almost caused my dad to faint :P.
We then took a walk and ended up visiting a little food stall we always end up going to. I ended up getting a lovely hot chocolate and my mum had a craving for a cheeseburger so we all had them. Yeah real healthy.

I think there are just some places that generally make you happy when you visit them and Crews Hill is definitely one of them for me. I've loved living at home and spending time with my parents. Guess I now have to get back into the swing of things at uni boo. I loved my work placement and I'm gutted its ended. I can't even tell you how nervous I was before I started but I'm really chuffed that I managed to do it and enjoyed it so much.

I have had perhaps the best week I've had in a very long time and I don't want it to end any time soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment