Asos Wishlist #1

Wednesday 19 November 2014

 Asos Ultimate Chunky Jumper £28.00

ASOS Sleeveless Wrap Blouse £22

New Look Sadie Block Hell Strapped Sandals £22.99

ASOS Maxi Skirt In Mono Floral Print £30

ASOS Cropped Boyfriend T-Shirt with Roll Sleeve in Stripe £10
 
ASOS Grey Marl Braid Felt Fedora Hat £20

ASOS Leather Look Leggings £18
 
I've done this in the past so I figured I would do it again.  And again I do want to apologise for the lack of posts lately. My brain physically cannot function while I do work experience and working on Saturdays as well, hence why the originality of posts has been pretty poor. Anyways no more moaning Katie. My love for Asos is at a very high level currently. They do such beautiful things!! My saved items section is getting ridiculous, I want to order so much stuff but I just can't bring myself to do it as it is near Christmas now. Does anyone else think the adverts have started way too early this year?? I think I will end up making a cheeky order in the next week or so.
Anyways here are my picks from Asos at the moment. I'm having a major urge to buy tops at the moment both smart and casual. I've wanted a black jumper for ages and really want to get my hands on this chunky jumper. Also how lovely are those heels!!  saw Susie from Hello October vlog them ages ago (yes I mention her all the time, she is definitely one of my favourites haha). I really want them in my life! I feel like as I've now embraced hats another colour would be something that my wardrobe would welcome with open arms, oh hello grey fedora. The leather leggings are something I've been wanting to rock for ages, I don't actually own any pairs of leggings which is so bizarre. I can't find any that aren't see through and that don't fall down. Is that too much too ask haha.
Trust me there are so many more things I want but these are my favourites currently. Items are linked in the picture captions.
 

 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and wondered if you wanted to follow each other on GFC and become regular readers and stuff? Let me know C:

    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit,

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this wishlist! the hat is perfect

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wear anything off this list! Great picks. (Especially loveeee that wrap blouse).

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete