Travel Bag

Sunday 16 November 2014








As I'm currently living back home due to being on work placement I only could bring a select number of products back with me. I'm definitely the worst person in the world when it comes to packing. The word essential doesn't seem to register with me. However in terms of products for my hair and face I reckon I've done pretty well, so I thought I would share them with you.
First off can we just appreciate my adorable wash bag from Primark. It has Macaroons all over it!! I even love the colour scheme used. I saw Becca Rose feature it in Primark haul ages ago and knew it had to be mine. It's really roomy so I can over pack to my hearts content. As I wanted to bring some jewellery back I figured I would use this little fabric bag I received when I placed an order with Empty Casket. Its so handy and the fabric has little moons and stars printed all over it. For my hair I stuck to the products I actually use. Since actually using things on my hair when washing and styling it I've noticed a huge difference. Plus I'm still on my journey to growing longer hair. Heat Defence and mousse are must haves in my hair routine now and I have both of them from VO5. I also use a curl calming crème from Frizz Ease as it does help to tame the frizz. And of course dry shampoo don't think I need to say anything else. The last picture I just wanted to have a curly hair appreciation moment as I'm actually starting to embrace my curls, never ever thought the day would come. I also bought back my Garnier Micellar cleansing water to take off my make up and the Dermologica multi active toner, so refreshing!!
That's pretty much it, I've done pretty damn good at packing this time round. How sad is it that I only really pack to come home, I want a trip away somewhere!!
I am embracing a lazy Sunday, I was going to do work but have somehow found myself on Asos and binge listening to Nothing But Thieves. Off over to my brother's later for a Chinese, I guess we're celebrating as I found out I'm going to have a nephew next year I'm so excited!!

Hope your having a great Sunday


1 comment:

  1. That wash bag is literally the most adorable thing ever! Gonna go into Primark and see if I can hunt one down!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete