What I got for Christmas 2014

Sunday 28 December 2014


 
 



 





Well Christmas has come and gone. I swear it always goes way too quickly. I had a rather chilled out Christmas this year spent the day with my family at home which was really nice. It consisted of pushing my stomach to the limit by eating as much food as possible, watching Mrs Browns Boys the movie (it was shit) and playing board games. Why don't families play board games more often?? I think its one of the most enjoyable things to do as it's just so funny. Maybe that's due to the fact my family are extremely competitive. It's also a Christmas of anticipation as next year I'll have a lovely little nephew, I can't wait.
I was extremely surprised with the amount of presents I received and I'm so so grateful to both my family and friends. I think these photo's sum up the mixture of things I like. I also received some money which will be handy. Should probably put it towards some stuff for uni. However some of it will go towards pre ordering Enter Shikari's new album.

Oh and it's a tradition for me to get a Zac Efron calendar every year. I may have a bit of a crush on him ... biggest understatement ever!

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!!


6 comments:

  1. The Zac Efron calendar needs to become my tradition too because he's gorgeous!!;)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone who acknowledges him as much as me haha. Do it I promise you won't regret it haha :P x

      Delete
  2. Ooo What MAC lippy did you get :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crosswires :) it's a coral colour so pretty different for me but hoping I can pull it off aha. Hope you had a great Christmas! xx

      Delete
  3. Fantastic presents! I got girl online too ;)
    hope you had a lovely Christmas!


    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Liz Earle cleanser too! Still need the Naked Basics 2 though, the shades are soo pretty x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete