Wearing Your Boyfriend's Shirt

Monday 26 January 2015

 




Shirt- New Look
Jeans- Topshop
Coat- New Look
Shoes- Primark
Bag- New Look

I've found lately I'm back into wearing shirts. This particularly blue and white striped shirt I fell in love with whilst in New Look when I was back at home during the Christmas break. I immediately thought it was like wearing your 'boyfriend's' shirt (hypothetically speaking). Just for the record I am
already so over seeing signs of Valentines Day appearing around shops. I also think the shirt is like one you'd have in art class at school that you wear over your uniform to paint in. I thought it's just really easy to wear with jeans. So I paired it with my black Joni jeans and my pale blue coat. Guess I felt in a blue type of mood. I just had to test out my newest grungy pair of boots and I am in love. No blisters result! I've become quite lazy with outfits lately, I just want easy simple things to chuck on and then go about my day. This is what uni is doing to me. To be fair most of the time I am living in my pyjamas right now... Guess I am the 'typical student'.

4 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! Once again I can't believe your boots are from Primark! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt, it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, I would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I love you shoes and coat

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete