Body Shop Goodies

Friday 2 January 2015




Here we go first post of 2015! Today I finished work early so I decided to have a wander round the shops as this is probably the only time in my life where I have a little bit of money. Of course I didn't like much as I was in a position where I could buy stuff. I swear that's always the way. I ventured into the Body Shop as I don't really go in their that much but always look when I walk past. There was a huge sale of the Christmas themed products so I decided to have a little look. My skin care for both my face and body isn't that great so I wanted to add some new products and hopefully improve it. I picked up a couple of items.
The first was the item on sale, it's the Vanilla Brulee Body Polish. I wanted to get something to exfoliate my skin as that is something I don't do enough. I picked it up for £5 so I think that's a pretty decent deal. I love love love the scent of Vanilla so I knew that I had to get it. It also says it has extracts of honey, aw it just sounds so lovely.  The beads are visible so I hope it will make my skin a lot smoother. I can't wait to use it.
The second item I got was the Vitamin E sink in moisture mask. The lady in the shop actually advised me to pick up a product of the Vitamin E range. So if you have dry skin like me then go for this range. I originally picked up something from the tea tree range but she told me that is better for more oily skin. I wanted a face mask that would add some moisture as my skin is really dry at the moment and looks  a bit dull.

Have any of you used these products?? Also if anyone has any Body Shop products they'd recommend let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment